Upcoming Ag Courses for Continuing Education
Community colleges in the area offer courses and meetings for those in ag management to continue to learn about farm business. Check out Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC) and Wisconsin Technical College's (WTC) offerings below:
Chippewa Valley Technical College Farm Business and Production Management Program:
- Livestock meetings emphasize animal husbandry, health, and facilities and meet throughout the winter months. Topics of facilities and equipment management will be helpful for cash crop producers.
- A Nutrient Management Planning training course for certification to complete your own NMP is offered annually.
- A progressive dairy producers' peer group meets throughout the winter. With the help of the Fin Pack software, CVTC instructors can help producers complete financial statements, projections, and complete farm financial analyses.
- Contact Mark Denk and he will help put together a personalized package that meets the needs of your farm operation. Call 715-577-3036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Technical College Farm Business and Production Management Program:
- Farm Records & Analysis Course - Emphasizes the practical use of a farm record system in managing the farm through farm and financial analysis. $486.24.
- Environmental Interactions in Ag - Utilizing agronomic resources for optimal farm production. $481.74 for the full course and annual update course - $169.58.
- Click the pdf below to enroll and WTC will send an invoice for payment.
FBPM Registration AND Admission Form 2022-2023.pdf