Self-Enroll for Online Banking
First-time users can now self-enroll for online banking on the SFB login web page. It only takes a few short steps to be logged into your online banking account; no customer service needed.
Online Banking Enrollment Steps:
- Visit https://secure.sfbank.com/login.
- Click the "First time user? Enroll now" button.
- The new user enrollment page will ask for your Social Security Number, account number, email address, and phone number.
- Protect your account with the two-step verification process.
- Create your credentials with a username and password.
- And you're in!
There are many benefits to enrolling in your online account. Access your account any time from almost anywhere with bank account features at your fingertips.
Online Account Banking Features:
- View your account balances and recent transactions.
- Pay bills.
- Make loan payments.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Send secure message to our customer service team.
- Review your statements and much more.
Our Customer Service Team is available with any questions you may have at 888.254.0615. Visit our resources page for how-to videos on e-statements, transfers, and more. Resources for You | Security Financial Bank (sfbank.com)