How to Report a Cybercrime
There are several resources available for reporting a cybercrime if you are a victim of one.
- Report cyber incidents to the Wisconsin Statewide Intelligence Center. Call 888-324-9742 or email email@example.com.
- Contact your local police department and they will create a report and may refer you to other agencies, when appropriate.
- File a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov.
- File a complaint to the Better Business Bureau online at www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints.
- For fraud involving the mail, file a complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at uspis.gov.
- In cases of identity theft, call the Federal Trade Commission hotline at 877-IDTHEFT or visit www.ftc.gov/idtheft.
If any of your SFB accounts have been compromised due to identity theft, contact SFB Customer Service at 888-254-0615