Welcome Pioneer Bank of Wisconsin Customers!
We are so excited to welcome the customers of Pioneer Bank of Wisconsin in Ladysmith. If you are a Pioneer Bank customer and you have been routed here from www.pioneerbankwis.com, you will find an outline below of some helpful tips to get you started.
- Online and mobile banking will be unavailable from approximately 5:00 PM on Friday, July 13th to approximately 9:00 AM on Monday, July 16th.
- You do not need to re-enroll in online or mobile banking, but you will be prompted to setup new security questions the first time you login.
- Please delete your Pioneer Bank of Wisconsin mobile app. It will no longer be operational after 5:00 PM on Friday, July 13th. Your new mobile app is called "sfb mobile", and is available on both Apple and android devices. You will be able to access your account on sfb mobile at 9:00 AM on Monday, July 16th.
- You do not need to re-enter your Bill Pay information, however we ask that you confirm that all items have been transferred properly.
- You can still use your checks until 6/30/19. You will have until 5/31/19 to order a free replacement box of checks through Security Financial Bank.
- You will be able to use your new Security Financial Bank debit card any time after 8:00 AM on July 16th.
We appreciate your patience as we make this exciting change! If you have any questions, please contact Security Financial Bank at 888.254.0615.