How to Transfer Funds to Another Financial Institution
Enjoy the convenience of transferring funds between your Security Financial Bank account and another financial institution with online banking and your mobile app. If you need to transfer funds, appreciate the ease of transferring the money electronically. Log into your SFB account and add your other bank account information to set up transfers.
Follow the steps below to set up transfers in your online account:
- Click the caret arrow (^) by your name in the lower left corner of the home page.
- Click on settings.
- Under accounts, click "+ add account."
- Click the pop-up alert "add an account from another financial institution to make transfers with."
- For security, you will need to confirm your account password to continue.
- After entering your other bank account information, you will need to verify that two small deposits are then placed into your account.
On the mobile app, under accounts, you also can simply click the "+" in the upper right corner.
- Click "Make external transfers."
- Confirm your account password.
- Add your other bank account information.
Please note that it may take several days for both financial institutions to verify the account information. You will have a month to verify the deposit on the app. After the account is set up you will be able to transfer funds between institutions anytime within your SFB account. There is a $3 fee on every external outgoing transaction.