Knowledgeable agricultural bankers, exceptional products, and an agricultural heritage unlike any other Wisconsin bank.
Security Financial Bank was originally founded by local farmers and business owners, with the primary purpose of making loans to area farmers and business owners. You remain our primary focus today.
We provide agricultural loans throughout Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota. You can receive service at any of our office locations: Bloomer, Durand, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and River Falls.
- Farm Expansions
- Real Estate
- Building & Improvements
- Machinery & Equipment
- Crop Loans
- Operating Expenses
- Lines of Credit
- SBA, FSA, and WHEDA Guaranteed Loans
- Rural Housing Loans
- Letters of Credit
Our agricultural bankers are also licensed agents who can help you with your crop, milk, and life insurance needs. We currently offer:
- A Positive Perspective: Current Happenings on the Family Farm
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for 2020 Planting Season?
- Tips to Prepare for a Better Year
- What Does 2020 Look like for Farming - Hope for Improvement or More of the Same?
- Chippewa Valley Ag Conference to be held January 16
- Buying New vs Used Farm Equipment
- Are You Ready for Winter?
- Protecting Your Farm from Activitists
- Will Your Bank Be There for You?
- Why You Should be BQA Certified
- Do Low Milk Prices Have You in the Dumps?