Knowledgeable agricultural bankers, exceptional products, and an agricultural heritage unlike any other Wisconsin bank.
Security Financial Bank was originally founded by local farmers and business owners, with the primary purpose of making loans to area farmers and business owners. You remain our primary focus today.
We provide agricultural loans throughout Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota. You can receive service at any of our office locations: Bloomer, Durand, Eau Claire, and River Falls.
- Farm Expansions
- Real Estate
- Building & Improvements
- Machinery & Equipment
- Crop Loans
- Operating Expenses
- Lines of Credit
- SBA, FSA, and WHEDA Guaranteed Loans
- Rural Housing Loans
- Letters of Credit
Our agricultural bankers are also licensed agents who can help you with your crop, milk, and life insurance needs. We currently offer:
- Multiple Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI) with production and revenue coverages
- Crop-Hail Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Protecting Your Farm from Activitists
- Why It is More Important Than Ever for Ag Producers to Create a Marketing Plan
- What's the Difference Between DMC and DRP?
- What You Need to Know about the New Dairy Margin Coverage Program
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance Can Help Protect You
- Will Your Bank Be There for You?
- Why You Should be BQA Certified
- Do Low Milk Prices Have You in the Dumps?